Terms and Conditions
- Clients and Monarch SEO Agency will form an independent contractor relationship, with neither party intending or implying a partnership or joint venture.
- Both parties will agree on a start date for the services, and charges will be assessed in accordance with that date.
- Clients will receive a monthly report on performance services.
- Either party must give at least 15 business days’ notice before canceling or fully transferring service duties to another service vendor.
- Monarch SEO Agency maintains the right to subcontract some service duties to a third-party service provider.
- A person who is not a party to the Contract has no rights under or in relation to the Contract.
- If clients sign up for any of Monarch SEO Agency’s monthly service packages, they must pay the full charged cost before the work begins.
- If the customer and Monarch SEO Agency agree on a fixed price for any services, the client is responsible for paying 50% of the billable amount in advance, prior to the start of the work. The remaining 50% of the money must be made within 30 days of the start date of the services.
- Monarch SEO Agency shall invoice the clients monthly, in advance.
- In addition, if a client fails to pay a monthly fee when it is due, Monarch SEO Agency will instantly stop the services. We shall not be obligated to provide a 30-day notice in this circumstance.
- Monarch SEO Agency shall not be held liable for any indirect or consequential losses resulting from a delay in obligated service deliverables caused by natural or unforeseen circumstances.
- Clients will defend, indemnify, and hold Monarch SEO Agency harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, and expenses arising out of the services provided by Monarch SEO Agency to the clients under this agreement, including without limitation claims brought by third parties alleging false advertising, liability claims for products or services sold by the client, claims for patent, copyright, or trademark infringement, claims arising from service outage or malfunction, or claims arising from any content you submit to Monarch SEO Agency for publication.
- Because of the nature of digital media, any content/information provided by customers to Monarch SEO Agency for publishing will be available to the general public as soon as it is published. Due to the nature of the content being advertised, Monarch SEO Agency will not be liable for screening the material or any damages or losses of profit, goodwill, or any other business asset.
- If we fail to insist on strict performance of any of your obligations under the service contract or any of these terms and conditions at any time during the term of the service contract, this will not automatically relieve you of any of the obligations mentioned in the terms and conditions and will not constitute a waiver
- Any term or condition waiver will only be effective if it is notified to you in writing.
- Information provided by clients via the contact form, such as name, email, phone number, and website URL, will be kept private and will not be shared with other parties without their approval. The information will, however, be shared with Monarch SEO Agency staff.
- Monarch SEO Agency will take reasonable steps to protect your personal information against loss, abuse, or alteration.
- Data transfer over the internet is inherently unsafe, and Monarch SEO Agency cannot guarantee any level of security in this regard.
- However, for any type of money transaction, we employ SSL encrypted technology to offer optimum protection against online theft and fraud.
- Cookies are used to track web users’ browsing information and preferences, and we may use them to compile statistical data about your browsing patterns in order to improve our site.
*Monarch SEO Agency maintains the right to change the aforementioned terms and conditions at any time, including during the course of a contract, and such changes will be communicated to clients by business email.